x
or
x
Welcome, Guest
Let's talk about everything related with our Virtual Numbers DID.

TOPIC: Do you have area code 212 - USA available?

Do you have area code 212 - USA available? 10 years 10 months ago #74

• Forum - Fututel
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
What is the per minute charge for 212 numbers?

Since the same price of DID provides unlimited incoming calls, we don't charge you for incoming calls.
We will charge you if you forward calls to landline/mobile. In this case, locate the Virtual Numbers DIDs Menu and click on the Regular Phone Rates menu item, and search for your destination country.
Can you offer 100 212 numbers?

Yes, we can provide you a block of 100 of 212 numbers.

If you want, you may start working/purchasing with just a few 212 numbers to test.

Comenta!!! Quiero saber cómo puedo ayudarte. Responderé pronto.
Comment!!! I want to know how I can help you. I will answer soon.
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Forum - Fututel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you have area code 212 - USA available? 10 years 10 months ago #73

I had two more question for you:

What is the per minute charge for 212 numbers?
Can you offer 100 212 numbers?

Thank you for all your help and time...it is greatly appreciated!

Do you have area code 212 - USA available? 10 years 10 months ago #72

• Forum - Fututel
  • Administrator
We don't provide API for our customers currently (in regards with only DIDs), but if someone wants a lot of DIDs and wants to save time,..., ordering them, we may do the ordering for them (so, you don't need to get worried for manual ordering).

Our DIDs can be forwarded to cell phones.
He would like to know how many channels you would recommend for each 100 DID's? The numbers will get about 200-500 mins a month on them.
Each one of our DIDs has 2 dedicated channels per default (it allows up 2 simultaneous calls per DID; so 200 channels for 100 DIDs). We think this will be enough for your communication needs. However, another option that would perhaps be also good for you/them is to have a few DIDs and add many channels per DID. So, what would you prefer?
Would you be able to give me a price quote based on this information?
As you can see in our table of rates, just now the regular price for each 1 212 DID is 15.2760 EU/month. Then, 100 DIDs would cost regularly 1527.60 EU/month. Also, each of our DIDs has a one-time setup price of 2.66 EU/month, but we can make you a discount of 40% on it (so, the setup price would be reduced to 1.60 EU). In addition, we may process some discount for you for the periodical price from the second month. In summary:

Quote for 100 DIDs from NYC (USA) - 1 212 (premium area, downtown):

a) First Month:
Setup cost (one-time payment): 1.6*100 = 160 EU/month.
Periodical Payment: 15.2760*100 = 1527.60 EU/month.
Total: 1527.60 + 160 = 1687.60 EU/month.

b) Second month and thereafter:
Setup cost: this doesn't apply (0.00 EU).
Periodical payment: 1527.60 EU/month - discount offered by us.
Total: 1527.60 EU/month - discount offered by us.

Take into account that the billing period is monthly, then you can cut your service at whatever month you want.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: the prices told here are valid for the date of this message, but they may change in the future.

Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Forum - Fututel.

Do you have area code 212 - USA available? 10 years 10 months ago #71

I was wondering if you could give me a price quote for a plan like this:

My boss John, is looking for 100 or more DID numbers in area code 212 (NY). He would like API service so his computers communicate with your system to remove the need to manually order numbers. If you do not have API, that is not a deal breaker....Just a bonus if you do.

The numbers will not be ported out, they will just Fwd to cell phones. His friend manages a large firm in NYC and has about 1,000 sales people (high end real estate brokers). He would like to get them all 212 numbers. The numbers will simply forward to their cell phones. John will retain ownership of the numbers/they will not be sold. He has hired a retired Network Engineer from Comcast to help set up the backend.

He would like to know how many channels you would recommend for each 100 DID's? The numbers will get about 200-500 mins a month on them.

Would you be able to give me a price quote based on this information?

If you need to speak with me, my number is 850-3XX-XXXX (privately sent). But, all the information I know is what I have stated above.
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Frank Williams.

Do you have area code 212 - USA available? 10 years 10 months ago #70

• Forum - Fututel
  • Administrator
...do you have area code 212 available?
Yes, we do.
Do you also have a API that allows our computers to communicate with your system to remove the need to manually order numbers?
No, we don't have it yet. If you need a lot of DIDs, we can create the orders for you.

About rates, you may search for our current prices clicking on the DID Numbers Rates item menu (located on the Virtual Numbers DIDs Menu). You will find there a filterable table where you can search for 212,..., whatever you want. As you can see on this table, most of USA DIDs currently cost around 1.18 EU/month or 1.31 EU/month, but the prefix 1 212 is a special case with a rate around 15.28 EU/month.

Do you have area code 212 - USA available? 10 years 10 months ago #69

Hello, do you have area code 212 available? Do you also have a API that allows our computers to communicate with your system to remove the need to manually order numbers?
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Frank Williams.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

We Support

• pbxinaflash
  • asterisk
  • elastix
  • freepbx