Ingresar  \/ 
x
 Use Facebook account  Use Google account  Use Microsoft account  Use LinkedIn account
o
x
Bienvenido, Invitado
Let's talk about everything related with our Virtual Numbers DID.

TEMA: DID providers and setting up a mult area code caller ID

DID providers and setting up a mult area code caller ID 5 años 9 meses ago #1008

• jackneeson
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have a potential client on another dialer (you guys have probably run across it before, get's white labeled all the time, flash based UI, generally not a feature rich thing.) and he worked with them to get some custom stuff up. He's actually primarily doing push 1 B2B and they set this thing up where they dynamically change the caller id on each call to a number that matches the area code of the number being called. He says they initially charged him a $170 to get it setup and I've looked at his bills and invoices, it doesn't seem to show up there. He is however being charged a flat rate per minute for all the calls, makes sense, really just doing push 1. I'm trying to figure out how they did that....I can write logic that mimics that but as far as the origination goes, I'm at a loss. They literally have a working number for every area code in the US. If I can find a cheap did provider, possibly multi channeled with a small flat rate....maybe. Or maybe a really cheap did provider that's charging in the .6 cents a minute range that could be doable as well.

For More Details:-
Infographic Video Production Service

Thanks
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.038 segundos