Ingresar  \/ 
x
 Use Facebook account  Use Google account  Use Microsoft account  Use LinkedIn account
o
x
Bienvenido, Invitado
Let's talk about everything related with our Virtual Numbers DID.

TEMA: Delay problem - virtual numbers fix it

Delay problem - virtual numbers fix it 5 años 9 meses ago #1003

• joejonsme
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I've recently purchased and set up an Ooma Telo 2 and HD2. I'm porting over from Vonage where I never suffered any sort of delay or quality issues. I currently have two numbers in the process of being ported from Vonage to Ooma, one Canadian (main line) and an virtual American number.When calling Canada from my Canadian Ooma phone number, I suffer no audible delay to landlines or cell phones, as long as the call terminates to a Canadian number. When I call an American landline or cell phone, there is an audible delay that gives the 'walkie talkie' effect that I've read so much about on this forum.The same is true for the reverse. If I use my American Ooma virtual number (dialing **1), there is no delay when calling American landlines or cell phones, but there is a delay when calling Canadian landlines and cell phones. To me this seems like a routing or carrier issue. My jitter and latency are fine.Has anyone else noticed this? Is there any fix?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20182
Creative video production quote

Thanks
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.042 segundos