Ingresar  \/ 
x
 Use Facebook account  Use Google account  Use Microsoft account  Use LinkedIn account
o
x
Bienvenido, Invitado
  • Página:

TEMA: Hosting de VICIdial

Hosting de VICIdial 6 años 3 meses ago #570

• Fututel
Customer
i need to download recordings and it does not allow me gives me an error please help me with this.
Si usted cree que esto es un error del servidor, por favor comuníqueselo al administrador del portal.

Error 403

Fututel
SOLVED in your server. Please check the new tutorial showing how to solve it here:
fututel.com/es/tutoriales-guias-manuales...cordings-de-vicidial

Another thing, we strongly recommend to upgrade a production server to at least 2GB of RAM and more Hard Drive according to your needs (for example for recordings' space).
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Hosting de VICIdial 6 años 3 meses ago #563

• Fututel
Andrew
- Registration Error 408 Request Timeout. i keep getting this on my softphone all details are correct and it does not seam to want to register please help

Support Fututel
Please check that your Asterisk is on in your server.
UPDATE.
We were checking your server. Your asterisk was off. This may be due to your resources are low and Vicidial is very heavy and so, some services may stop. Remember the time when your MySQL server was off too. We strongly recommmend to upgrade your resources of server.

We are goint to restart your server to try to get all things OK again as in the beginning. Remember you can also reboot your server logging in with SSH and executing the command:
reboot
Please test it if things are working in approx. 3 minutes.

Hosting de VICIdial 6 años 3 meses ago #558

• Forum - Fututel
  • Administrator
  • Gracias recibidas 8
Customer
Good Morning Guys! I would like to know one more thing. I has a voip account in my carriers. when i connect log in the dialer with one of the user , i'm not able to listen thge listen the lady saying. you are the only person in the conference. What's the provblem please?

Comenta!!! Quiero saber cómo puedo ayudarte. Responderé pronto.
Comment!!! I want to know how I can help you. I will answer soon.

Hosting de VICIdial 6 años 3 meses ago #557

• Forum - Fututel
  • Administrator
  • Gracias recibidas 8
Andrew
i Want to up grade my Memoria RAM Total , and hard drive capacity how can i do this ?
Fututel
Please login to your account in hosting.fututel.com and go To Services -> My Services, choose your specific server to upgrade and then click on Upgrade/Downgrade Options.

NOTE: It's possible that a warning appears, which says:
You cannot currently upgrade or downgrade this product because an invoice has already been generated for the next renewal.

To proceed, please first pay the outstanding invoice and then you will be able to upgrade or downgrade immediately following that and be charged the difference or credited as appropriate.

So, please first pay the current invoice and then try to upgrade again paying the difference.

Comenta!!! Quiero saber cómo puedo ayudarte. Responderé pronto.
Comment!!! I want to know how I can help you. I will answer soon.
Última Edición: 6 años 3 meses ago por Forum - Fututel.

Hosting de VICIdial 6 años 3 meses ago #546

• Fututel
Charles
Buenas ! No puedo cambiar y no tengo aceso a crear campana en el dialer y otra cosa en ela dmin. como puedo resolver eso por favor

[Fututel

En este mismo tema tienes la respuesta: fututel.com/es/forum/hosting-alojamiento...cidial/reply/518#518

Que consiste básicamente en que debes entrar como admin e ir a: Users -> Show Users - Select your own user, y editar los permisos deseados a 1, por ejemplo:
Modify Campaigns: 1
Campaign Detail: 1
Delete Campaigns 1

Hosting de VICIdial 6 años 3 meses ago #534

• Fututel
Customer

also when i try to acces my server 192.xx.xx.xx it gives me this error
MySQL connect ERROR: No such file or directory

Hosting Fututel

In regards with your MySQL server, we are going to check. Have you done any changes in the server?

Customer
i havent done any changes no luck geeting into the vidial system.

Hosting Fututel

In regards with the error you told us:
> MySQL connect ERROR: No such file or directory

The MySQL server was off and we set it on again. It seems it was off because a crashing maybe due to insufficient resources. 1 GB RAM is very low for this heavy application: Vicidial; it's useful for testing purposes but we recommend to have a server with higher resources :)
  • Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.044 segundos