Virtual Number DIDs
Virtual Number DIDs
A Virtual Number DID is a telephone number that can be programmed by the client to forward incoming calls to one of the options pre-set by themselves, either a regular Fixed/Mobile number (PSTN), Google Talk, preconfigured or custom VoIP provider, or our Free Hosted PBX. Subscribers to virtual numbers may use their existing phones, without the need to purchase additional hardware.
- Reliable voice services of the highest quality, with our infrastructure being housed in secure collocations.
- Unlimited number of calls, with no limit on the length of each call.
- Instant activation of DID numbers via our online 24/7 Web services.
- Each DID number is provided with two channels, allowing two concurrent incoming calls on the same number.
- Additional channels may be purchased if required. Please, contact us.
- The call forwarding destination for a DID may be changed by yourself at any time via our website.
- FREE Virtual PBX with many features.
- There are Unlimited Minutes Plans (Flat rate plans) of Regular Phone Call Forwarding. Contact us before buying Virtual Numbers with these packages.
- Call waiting and caller ID are supported.
- Hunt groups and ring groups are supported, allowing multiple destinations to be configured for a single DID.
- Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
- Free customer care, 24 hours per day, via our interactive Tickets System, Forum or by Phone.
- Many payment methods worldwide. Please, contact us if you haven't found one for your country.
- Chance to win FREE credits through our Invitations System to be able to get a Virtual Numbers DID without any cost.
- Confidence in buying from a prestigious trademark.
We know that you may want to be sure if our Virtual Numbers DIDs related products/services are suitable for you or not before purchasing. Precisely, we have the following demos with public access.
FIND the available demos, how to use it,..., in: Demos for Phone2call's DIDs
The following is only a guide. You may have a different way and/or example of use (there are many possibilities of use). How Phone2call's DIDs Can Be Used
We offer Virtual Numbers DID from about 4000 cities from more than 60 countries in the world and are working to increase the coverage. Click on here to see the updated coverage.
Notice that although the Virtual Numbers coverage is limited, the call forwarding to Landline/Mobile may be done to any country in the world including those where we don't have virtual numbers yet.
Get an activated Virtual Phone Number DID in a few minutes (maybe within 5 minutes) once you complete one of these wizards (it's really easy! It's instant delivery!):